Camp Herald is a unique ministry that provides a work field for Christians to demonstrate collaborative work and join forces in God’s work. Our main program throughout the entire summer, Herald Gospel Camp (HGC), focuses not only on fostering teamwork, communication, and fellowship between all the campers we take in under our wing, but also on building a personal relationship between Christ and the campers. Campers often return year after as volunteers to give back to the ministry.
1. Please type or print clearly in ink.
2. Give all answers in the space provided, if space is not sufficient, write answer in attached paper.
3. References are optional for undergraduate applicants. References are required for graduate applicants.
Two of the references are preferable from teachers/professors who know your work well. The other
references may be from supervisor of community projects you have been involved.
4. Request colleges you have attended to send transcripts to the address below directly. Grade 12
applicants should arrange their SAT scores and high school transcript to be sent directly to CCHC.
5. Mail the completed application form to:
Chinese Christian Herald Crusades
156-03 Horace Harding Expressway, Flushing, NY 11367, USA
6. Inquiry and request of application forms, please contact: (212)334-2033